إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
المهام و الواجبات
- To supervise the day-to-day activities of the Storage Section covering all storage areas. and exercise first-line control and accountability for the proper storage of all goods/supplies.To supervise the day-to-day activities of the Storage Section covering all storage areas. and exercise first-line control and accountability for the proper storage of all goods/supplies
- Monitor the effectiveness of storage systems and locations to ensure optimum storage conditions and ease of access.
- Ensure proper segregation of stock i.e. medical and non-medical items, toxic, hazard and refrigerated materials should be handled with extra care.
- Ensure accurate selecting of items from locations throughout the warehouses.
- Maintain in good order the physical conditions in all storage areas, with particular emphases on cleanliness, orderly storage of supplies and safety of personnel.
- Ensure the security of storage areas.
- Ensure safe systems of work and instruct staff accordingly.
- Promote staff training and development to maximize contributions to the supply service.
- Continuously review and implement improvements in storage systems and facilities.
- Provide assistance in stock taking exercise as required.
- Recommend and advise on localized storage facilities, items suitable for localized storage, etc.
- Schedule workloads effectively to make best use of human and material resources and to avoid unnecessary cost and/or wastage.
- Recommend and provide advice on special storage requirements for certain good having regard to manufacturers’/vendors’ instructions and user department needs.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity to all aspects of essential documentation and procedural requirements associated with storage of goods/supplies.
- Knowledge of any relevant government regulations pertaining to storage of goods/storage.
- Good numeric skills and ability to work accurately with figures and detailed information
- Knowledge of physical condition and facility requirements appropriate for the storage and requirements appropriate for the storage and retrieval of various goods/products used in the hospital environment.
Bachelor Or Master Degree in a relevant field of study: Public Administration, Business Administration, Material Management, and Hospital Administration