Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise the day-to-day activities of the Storage Section covering all storage areas. and exercise first-line control and accountability for the proper storage of all goods/supplies.To supervise the day-to-day activities of the Storage Section covering all storage areas. and exercise first-line control and accountability for the proper storage of all goods/supplies
- Monitor the effectiveness of storage systems and locations to ensure optimum storage conditions and ease of access.
- Ensure proper segregation of stock i.e. medical and non-medical items, toxic, hazard and refrigerated materials should be handled with extra care.
- Ensure accurate selecting of items from locations throughout the warehouses.
- Maintain in good order the physical conditions in all storage areas, with particular emphases on cleanliness, orderly storage of supplies and safety of personnel.
- Ensure the security of storage areas.
- Ensure safe systems of work and instruct staff accordingly.
- Promote staff training and development to maximize contributions to the supply service.
- Continuously review and implement improvements in storage systems and facilities.
- Provide assistance in stock taking exercise as required.
- Recommend and advise on localized storage facilities, items suitable for localized storage, etc.
- Schedule workloads effectively to make best use of human and material resources and to avoid unnecessary cost and/or wastage.
- Recommend and provide advice on special storage requirements for certain good having regard to manufacturers’/vendors’ instructions and user department needs.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity to all aspects of essential documentation and procedural requirements associated with storage of goods/supplies.
- Knowledge of any relevant government regulations pertaining to storage of goods/storage.
- Good numeric skills and ability to work accurately with figures and detailed information
- Knowledge of physical condition and facility requirements appropriate for the storage and requirements appropriate for the storage and retrieval of various goods/products used in the hospital environment.
Bachelor Or Master Degree in a relevant field of study: Public Administration, Business Administration, Material Management, and Hospital Administration