حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
المهام و الواجبات
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant /
Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance / work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- To report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Consultant / Senior Registrar.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Works towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final part of his Membership or Saudi Board.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the Department.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen speciality.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.