إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران الشرقية, السعودية تم النشر 2020/12/27 11:22:12 تنتهي 2021-09-30 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100006631
المهام و الواجبات
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in Pediatric Emergency Medicine in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Program) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- To report and discuss all unusual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Senior Registrar and Consultant.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Works towards completing his sub-specialty training in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Attends the Department’s Continuing Medical Education Program.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
طب أطفال - تصنيف من الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية (طبيب نائب)