مستشفى القوات المسلحة بحفر الباطن السعودية تم النشر 2021/05/02 09:37:59 تنتهي 2021-05-16 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100009680
المهام و الواجبات
Duties and Responsibilities:
- He shall report to the Consultant and to the Chief of Pediatrics.
- He shall take On-call duties according to the requirements of the Department.
- May cover the clinic of Consultant who is not available.
- May be assigned his/her OPD clinic.
- He shall provide active support to the Senior Registrar or the Consultant in total patient care and management as agreed by the unit consultant.
- He shall initiate the evaluation and treatment of patients and conduct the medical management of patients within his delineated credentials with the consent of his Senior Registrar, consultant or the consultant On-call.
- He may modify or change the initial evaluation and treatment of patients begun by junior staff with regards to the patient’s clinical condition.
- He shall provide departmental supervision of specific vocational training of junior staff in the department as directed by the unit consultant Senior Registrar.
- He shall directly supervise the clinical work of the junior staff in his unit regarding the performance of their duties in the wards, emergency room and in the outpatient department.
- He shall take an active role in the teaching of residents and all the other departmental academic activities including research.
- Performs other duties within the realm of his qualifications and experience.
(MBBS) from a recognized University,Specialty or Diploma Degrees in pediatrics