Armed Forces Medical Services الرياض, السعودية تم النشر 2020/05/21 13:01:38 تنتهي 2020-06-06 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100004298جديد
المهام و الواجبات
- Assist the Material Warden and will be accountable for all materials in his store according to established record. Undertake and supervise the storage, location and rotation of supplies. Control the movement of stocks from his store to other warehouses. Ensure daily distribution of selected items.
- Supervise receipt of items into warehouse, stock location and rotation of items.
- Review and match the Purchase Order's information against what is written on items received.
- Make physical check up for items received.
- Take random samples to be opened from each delivery in order to avoid any misleading information from vendor or possible damage in items.
- Check selected items and received items.
- Ensure warehouses are in clean and orderly condition.
- Ensure that the transfer of items within the warehouse is conducted according to the policy and procedures.
- Ensure that top-up levels are maintained in a timely manner.
- Healthcare/Supplies experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment.
High School Certificate.