مستشفى القوات المسلحة بحفر الباطن السعودية تم النشر 2021/05/04 07:02:43 تنتهي 2021-05-18 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100009977
المهام و الواجبات
Duties and Responsibility:
- Carries out the supervision, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of patients (admitted under his/her care) and carries out investigational and therapeutic procedures whenever necessary (Lumbar Puncture, Pleural or Peritoneal Tap, Joint Aspiration…etc).He/she is conversant with all necessary neonatal maneuvers in the delivery/labour room.
- He/she is responsible for writing the Death Report/Summary of patients who die under his/her care. It is his/her duty to present and discuss such report the department’s monthly Mortality and Morbidity Meeting.
- Offers consultation to other units or departments when requested.
- Takes on-call duty as Determined by the Chief of the Department.
- Participates in teaching and training of the Junior (Medical) Staff, Medical Students, and other Staff who need it.
- Undertakes and participates in research projects in collaboration with other Medical and Paramedical Staff as appropriate.
- Participates in the administration of the department as allocated by Chief of Paediatrics.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Activities in the Department.
- Background in different Paediatric subspecialties (Desirable).
- Experience in teaching and clinical research (Desirable).
- Computer Skills (Desirable).
Board Certificate appropriate body in Paediatrics like (Arab Board, MRCP or American Board or equivalent.