المهام و الواجبات
The employee will:
· Abide by the Medical Staff By-laws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
· Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
· Carry out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
· Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department.
· Teach staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
· Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
· Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
· Participate in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
· Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
· Strive to improve his/her clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to
morbidity and cost effectiveness.
· Participate in the forward planning , and further development of the department.
· Serve on hospital committees as requested.
· Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
· Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee's knowledge, skills and abilities
- SKILLS REQUIRED
- Essential: Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Essential: Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and Procedures.
- Essential: Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
Essential: Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and