حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
المهام و الواجبات
1. Abide by the Medical Staff By-laws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of
the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
2. Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she
3. Check and examine the patients admitted to the ward, to carry out the appropriate
investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
4. Attend the out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist
in taking the patient?s history and examination under the supervision of senior
5. Assist his senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures as
6. Perform some procedure without direct On-site supervision such as; Insertion of central
line, Arterial lines, Diagnostic peritoneal lavage, Chest tube insertion, Insertion of PA Catheter (applied for junior residents only).
7. Perform history and physical examination (applied for junior residents only).
8. In second year, also allowed to perform some procedure without direct On-site
supervision such as initial trauma care, ventilator management resuscitation from shock
anti arithmetic therapy, and initiate managing some critical patient. (applied for junior
9. Manage patients under the supervision of the senior medical staff in their daily activity.
(applied for junior residents only).
10. Participate in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
11. Attend the teaching and training program within and outside the department/division.
12. Work towards completing his/her post-graduate training and passing the first part of the
Saudi Board or equivalent.
13. Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to
continuing medical education.
14. Share the workload in his/her specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
15. Manage routine and complicated patients without direct On-site supervision (applied for
senior residents only).
16. Perform progressively more complex procedures under supervision of the senior staff
related to his training program and supervising the junior residents in their daily activity
(applied for senior residents only).
17. Coordinate among his/her assigned team and do only procedures that allowed by his/her supervisor (applied for senior residents only).
18. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in the chosen medical specialty.
2. Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
3. Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Bachelor Graduate from a recognized medical school, and License Valid registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
نبذة عن المنشأة
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكريةصحة عامة/غير ذلك الرياض, المملكة العربية السعودية https://www.talents.med.sa