حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي شاغره هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
المهام و الواجبات
To undertake routine diagnostic ultrasound examinations independently and special examination under supervision as shown on the weekly /monthly rotas. To participate in regular duties, on-calls, night shift and late shift duties as required by Deputy Superintendent Radiographer, the "Supervisor of the Section."
The employee will:
- Abide by all related PSMMC-Wide Policies & Procedures, Hospital By-Laws and those specific to the department.
- At all times, adhere to the confidentiality code of conduct, protecting patients’ right to privacy.
- Participate in the on call duties as required by the department.
- Carry out routine ultrasound examinations according to agreed procedures and perform special radiological procedures under the supervision of senior/trained staff. Undertake training in the above procedure as required by the department.
- Ensure that the ultrasound rooms, equipment and department are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current development and new techniques and changes within his/her profession.
- Report any equipment fault to Senior Ultrasonographer, Deputy Superintendent Radiodiogrpaher, and the "Supervisor of the Section" with accurate details of malfunction.
- Ensure that fire prevention regulations are observed at all times.
- Participate in the Department’s Continuing Education Program.
- Fulfill the requirement of the Saudi Council for Health Specialities with regard to continuing professional education.
- Apply quality control principles in modality
- Advise on opportunities for improvement to the effectiveness and safety of the service offered and for the cost reduction. Advise on any safety hazards and suggest improvement measures.
- Knows how to register and close the examination of the patient.
- Liaises with the porter for sending patient for ultrasound procedure.
- Operate the Ultrasound Portable machine as assigned in the rota.
- Responsible to report any issues regarding maintenance.
- Attend briefings and departmental staff meetings.
- Work during weekend, night shift- on call shift and late shift.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of Anatomy and physiology.
- Well oriented with computer function.
- Well oriented with imaging technique.
- Well oriented with RIS AND PACS.
- Bilingual (Arabic-English) good command in English is an advantage
- Stability, patience, adaptability and humor.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Qualities of initiative and responsibility.
مصور موجات فوق سمعية