مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران الشرقية, السعودية تم النشر 2023/05/24 14:37:24 تنتهي 2023-06-07 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100034753
المهام و الواجبات
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Plan and direct the activities and staff of the Human Resources - Planning and Organizational Development.
- Prepare, implement and monitor policies, systems and strategies in the Human Resources Department.
- Be responsible for the development of Human Resources capability and support a range of cross-functional activities, HR employees and any cross-functional HR project work.
- Develop the HR functional model this includes:
- Development, implementation and maintenance of HR career path
- Development and maintenance of all HR functional job descriptions.
- Support HR Management with resource planning/forecasting including coordinating recruitment needs.
- Create an accurate and timely provision of all required functional data e.g. organizational charts, budget levels, head-account, Saudization plan data, resourcing reports and capability progress.
- Maintain and ensure regular reviews of the Functional Resources Requirement Plans including baseline, growth, vacancies, etc.
- Liaise with the Director of Human Resources and Administration to develop staff attraction and retention strategies.
- Ensure periodic reviews of terms and conditions of service and remuneration in conformity with prevailing market needs.
- Develop and conduct comprehensive career development programs and assessment techniques for staff development and training.
- Provide analysis of positions relative to both internal and external factors to ensure proper placement in the grade structure.
- Provide assessment of market and economic trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates for the hospital salary structure, and individual positions as required.
- Provide continuous review of the existing medical city organizational structure, staffing and systems, reporting observations and recommended actions to the Director of Human Resources.
- Ensure the availability and provision to Hospital management of statistical information as required.
- Respond to enquiries and proposals from senior Hospital executives.
- Attend meetings and participate on Committees as requested.
- Participate in professional activities to keep abreast of developments in the Planning and Organizational Development fields.
- Train staff in the appreciation and proper utilization of the techniques and tools of professional Human Resources management.
- Maintain regular dialogue with senior executives, department managers and staff at all levels to assist in identifying and resolving internal Human Resources issues.
- Maintain accurate establishment for all departments.
- Prepare presentations and submit studies on various issues as requested.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of criteria, policies and guidelines related to job creation and conversion.
- Improve the performance of staff through continuous education programs.
- Manage any large projects across Human Resources Function e.g. Employee Opinion Survey.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to ensure achievement and alignment of HR strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Human Resources regarding the development and maintenance of internal training and professional developmental models, forms and policies and procedures.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Law.
- Critical Thinking.
Human Resource Administration or Business Administration or Management Information Systems or any equivalent Degree
مكان الوظيفة الشرقية, السعودية
قطاع المنشأة صحة عامة/غير ذلك
طبيعة عمل المنشأة صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
الدور الوظيفي إدارية
نوع التوظيف متعاقد
عدد الوظائف الشاغرة 1
المستوى المهني إدارة
عدد سنوات الخبرة الحد الأدنى: 10
منطقة الإقامة الشرقية, المملكة العربية السعودية; الجبيل, المملكة العربية السعودية; الخبر, المملكة العربية السعودية; الدمام, المملكة العربية السعودية; القطيف, المملكة العربية السعودية; الهفوف, المملكة العربية السعودية; حفر الباطن, المملكة العربية السعودية; الأحساء, المملكة العربية السعودية