حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي مُلغاة هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف الطائف, السعودية تم النشر 2020/02/19 07:59:28 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100003733
المهام و الواجبات
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Possesses knowledge about information necessary for patient education and skills..
- Provides education related to diabetes and the disease process; medication; diet and nutritional monitoring; foot care, prevention and care of complications; blood glucose monitoring and the techniques of self-monitoring and insulin injection.
- Assists patients in monitoring blood glucose for the purpose of medication control and adjustments especially during Ramadan.
- Assists patients with diabetes and their families and/or caregivers in all functions so he can manage and live with diabetes.
- Assesses patient readiness to learn and patient perceived needs.
- Assesses, monitors, and implements treatment plans for patients at various stages of the disease that focuses on prevention of complications and management of stable diabetes.
- Provides on-going assessment and recommendations to the treatment team and patient/family for adjustments in the plan of care as required.
- Uses age appropriate learning methods, appropriate behavior/motivational strategies and reinforcement techniques.
- Prepare health education materials and tools for teaching such as glucometer, insulin pen, models for site of injection, audio-visual aids, etc.
- Creates an educational setting conducive to learning with adequate resources to facilitate the learning process.
- Demonstrates understanding of stages of behavior and ability to counsel individuals on these stages through development of behavior change goals.
- Facilitates educational/behavioral experiences that assist the patient in developing educational goals, learning objectives, plan for educational content and teaching methods and achieving identified goals.
- Develops and implement educational programs for patients and families that utilize primarily interactive, collaborative skill-based training methods and maximizes the use of interactive training methods.
- Evaluates effectiveness of educational services provided by measuring attainment of leaning objectives.
- Documents assessment data, educational plan including recommendations and goals, educational services provided and evaluation results in each patient’s educational records.
- Utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to provide services and collaborates and communicates with team members as needed.
- Maintains accurate and timely records and date entry for internal and external reporting, including patient records, letters, appointments, services and health promotion and prevention activities.
- Conducts client educational sessions (out-patient and in patient) including group and individual education in accordance to the relevant policies, procedures and lesson plans.
- Updates educational materials to assure accurate, current and scientifically sound content.
- Coordinates community outreach education classes.
- Completes health promotion and prevention activities (National and International Health days such as World Diabetes Day, Ramadan & DM, Hajj & DM, etc.) as designated by the Director of Health Education, in accordance with the objectives and targets of the project plan and submit report.
- Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of practice and revises practices as needed.
- Attends and actively participates in organizational, departmental, and program meetings and activities.
- Participates in annual review of departmental outcomes and actively involved in departmental Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education to acquire current knowledge and skills.
- Accepts responsibility for self-assessment of performance and peer review to assure the delivery of high quality diabetes education.
- Works at the highest level, utilizing a team-based approach to ensure that patients and their families have the full attention of a dedicated team of health care providers who work together to manage their care while supporting diversity and cultural factors.
Certified Diabetes Educator
Certified Diabetes Educator) Bachelor of Science in Nursing )