إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
المهام و الواجبات
• Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
• Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
• To clerk and examine the patients admitted to the Surgical Ward, to carry out the appropriate
investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
• To attend the General Surgery out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist in taking the patient histories and examination under the supervision of senior colleagues.
• To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
• To assist his senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures as required.
• Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
• To attend the teaching and training programmes within and outside the department.
o To work towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final part of the Saudi
Board or Fellowship.
o Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
o Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
o Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
o Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the
• Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in the chosen medical specialty.
• Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment