مستشفى القوات المسلحة بجازان جازان, السعودية تم النشر 2021/01/10 06:43:35 تنتهي 2021-01-25 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100003232
المهام و الواجبات
- DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
The employee will:
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes and participates with the director of department/ head of division and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfils the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports the approved research projects.
- Deputises for his superior as required and shares the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning , and further development of the department/division.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
Participates in the major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated .
- PERSONAL QUALITIES/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.