إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف الطائف, السعودية تم النشر 2020/10/18 09:50:01 تنتهي 2020-11-01 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100005827
المهام و الواجبات
- Works under the direct supervision of the Head of the Home Health Care Unit (HHC).
- Visits patients at home and develops a Plan of Care.
- Perform an evaluation / assessment of each patient's unique needs during the first visit.
- Create an individualized treatment plan or exercise programs based on the evaluation and clinically proven therapy methods; exercise program should aim to help improve health and help patients return to a normal lifestyle as much as possible.
- Teach the created exercise progams to the patients, patients’ relatives and sitters.
- Make sure that patients, patients’ relatives understood and can perform the exercise programs properly.
- Educate the patients, patients relatives and sitters the benefits of the exercise programs and that they should do it everyday.
- Prioritize patients’ safety.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient, thus maintaining patients’ rights.
- Help in retrieving/ pulling out the patients files whenever needed.
- Organize and prepare patient visit schedule per individual patient discharge plan and monitor its implementation.
- Provide feedback to the health team members.
- Participate in staff development.
- Participate in HHC Team meetings and advise the Department Head as required.
- Facilitate open channels of communication with all HHC team members.
- Entertain or assist needs of patients’ relatives that are coming to the HHC office.
- Assist other staff in all patients or department needed procedures or activities.
- Keep record of treatment provided to the patients during home visit by making a signed entry in the patient’s Physical Therapy Progress Notes in the patient’s file / Kardex.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition; or in the patient’s treatment prior to implementation of such changes to the Department Head.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Department Head.
- Maintain a peaceful and safe working environment.
- Participate in Environmental Safety Rounds.
- Responsible for keeping updated in Infection Control, Fire and Safety, and Disaster training on a yearly basis.
- Responsible for keeping Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation certification and updated on a 2 year basis.
- Promote health education to patient and their family regarding patient status.
- Participate in CQI & PS Activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in Basic Computer (Microsoft Office).