مستشفى القوات المسلحة بشرورة السعودية تم النشر 2021/02/22 12:44:00 تنتهي 2021-03-04 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100007962جديد
المهام و الواجبات
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides a leadership & resource role in the provision of patient care
- Acts as a unit management resource for example charge nurse, or team leader as assigned
- Addresses issues using a problem-solving framework. Initiates the nursing or medical / administrative chain of command if unable to resolve issues
- Liaisons with other health care team members & departments to provide continuity of patient care & units activities.
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital & unit specific policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge & clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct & appropriate action in urgent & emergency situations
- Monitoring vital signs and ensuring the proper functions of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipments.
- Documents all assessments, interventions & other information in the patient’s health care record in a timely & ongoing manner
- Promotes continuity of care through oral written communication
- Demonstrates effective communication & collaboration skills when interacting with patients, families, & other health care team members
- Acts as patient advocate by supporting the basic rights, values and beliefs of the patient.
- Complies with the hospital Infection Control & Safety Protocols
- Education & Research
- Works with all health care team members in activities designed for the improvement of patient care outcomes
- Acts as a preceptor and/or resource for new employees, trainees & other staff
- Assumes responsibility for own professional growth identifying the areas of clinical knowledge & skills that requires development
- Uses research / current references in the provision of evidence-based care
- Participates in teaching & mentoring of nurses and trainees
- Anticipates & acts to maintain a safe environment
- Assesses own care to patient care systems and continuously seek ways to improve
- Complies with and participates in Quality Management processes & activities
- Serves as a professional role model, teacher & resource person
- Develops & utilizes professional collegial networking
- Demonstrates respect, compassion & cultural sensitivity to patients, families & other hospital employees
- Advocates for excellence in patient care & rights
- Assumes responsibility for own actions, decisions & behaviours
- Demonstrate initiative in the performance of duties
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Specialized knowledge:
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certificate (NICU)
- Personal qualities / skills:
English & Arabic
- Computer skills required
- Ability to work efficiently even under pressure.
تمريض / Nursing