Armed Forces Medical Services Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/05/21 13:25:50 Expires 2020-06-06 Ref: JB1100004301New
Duties and Responsibilities
- To supervise all Top Up Staff to maintain and have a continuous supply of all medical stock items for all Critical Areas (Emergency, All the ICU’s Operation Theatres located in all building).
- Coordinate with the Support Assistant, Nurses to ensure the stock item’s level (quantities) required by the ward which is sufficient for 48 hours.3.1 Coordinate with the Support Assistant, Nurses to ensure the stock item’s level (quantities) required by the ward which is sufficient for 48 hours.
- Coordinate and update the Average Monthly Usage (AMU) of all stock item quantities required by the ward to be progressed to Material Planning and Operations.
- Check and maintain the stock levels (quantities) and availability of every item designated Critical Areas, including the proper item’s arrangement and storage in the ward shelves.
- Ensure the quality, quantity, condition including the expiry date of every stock item requested is adhered properly and the items are wrapped and packed safely.
- Arrange with the Distribution Section that the selected items have been delivered safely to the correct requestor.
- Make sure that the delivery of item is properly handled.
- Make sure that the top-up distribution period run smoothly without delay in delivery.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Managers for items which are not available for fast collection of required items for the Critical Areas
- Coordinate with Support Assistants, Nurses or Ward Representative to sign the document when receiving the items from Logistics Services.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge of any relevant government regulations.
- Fluency in Arabic and English language both written and spoken.
Bachelor Or Master Degree in Material Management, Hospital Administration or related area