Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجنوب Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/08 12:17:31 Expires 2021-01-17 Ref: JB1100005745
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to referrals for speech-language Pathology services and render care withi division guidelines, including but not limited to: Assess, diagnosis, treat disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing and fluency in Autism Center.
- Use special instruments and qualitative and quantitative assessment method, including standardized test, to analyze and diagnose the nature and extent of impairments.
- Modify assessment and interview techniques to assert with different age, sex and social group.
- Help patient develop, or recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so children with autism can fulfill their education, vocational and social roles by providing education.
- Work with family members to recognize and change behavior patterns that impede communication and treatment and show them communication-enhancing techniques to use at home to ensure accuracy and completes of work performed.
- Attend continuing education programs designed to improve competency
- Assist in division planning and development.
- Attends and participate in departmental meetings.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of employees knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication skills in English Language.
- Computer literate.
- Effective communication skills.
- Professional attitude and capability to demonstrate good ethics.
- A positive attitude towards special needs children and their family
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, adaptable, innovative approach to work.
- Ability to show empathy and maintain a professional attitude in demanding environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to accept constructive critics
- Ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary team
Speech-Language Studies/ Speech therapy and Audiology