Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/05/12 11:46:59 Expires 2020-10-12 Ref: JB1100004231
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Supervises scheduling, patient transportation and preparations for Ultrasound procedures.
- Carries out Ultrasound procedures as requested by Medical Staff.
- Evaluate accuracy and technical quality of Ultrasound and release images to PACS.
- Assists in departmental supply ordering and ensures adequate stock level, storage and utilization.
- Participates in orientation and in-services education programs.
- Particpates in Disaster Drill, fire Safety, and Infection Control Lecture.
- Assists in supervision and on-the-job-training as needed.
- Good behavior and attitude.
- Can work safely under pressure.
- Problem solving skills.
- Maintains safe environment with patient and staff.
- Willingness to be flexible, to work as required depending on department needs.
- Registered and classified as Sr. Ultrasound Technologist.
تقني / اخصائي أول أشعة فوق الصوتية مع تصنيف من الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية