Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى قاعدة الملك عبد العزيز الجوية بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/18 08:21:55 Expires 2020-11-01 Ref: JB1100005826
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Uses clinical skills and methods appropriate to a primary care setting to analyze the patient’s complaints and establish a plan of action in his/her best interest.
- Initiates investigations which will confirm, establish or rule out diagnosis, or be of benefit to the patient.
- Refers patients to Consultant Family Medicine or appropriate specialist for opinion or treatment as deemed necessary.
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with patients/families in an effort to promote compliance and shared participation in a caring environment.
- Follow up those patients with on-going or chronic illness or when a therapeutic response requires evaluation.
- Carries out other clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the teaching of staff assigned for training purposes.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Program), as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- To work towards completing his postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of the Saudi Board or Membership.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Program of the department.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities
- Consistence update of practice and knowledge in Family and Community Medicine.
- To keep with new technology and evidence based practice in Family and Community Medicine.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matter of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training to pursue of his career in his chosen specialty.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment