Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Rotate monthly to allocate clinic to ensure staff satisfaction and professional development.
• Perform competently post-operation wound dressing using aseptic technique.
• Specialize with each individual clinic requirements (i.e. Opthalmology, ENT, Dermatology, etc).
• Work with colleagues to ensure a good working environments in which patients receive a high standard of care.
• Take responsibility for the direct delivery of professional and competent patient care.
• Perform phlebotomy procedures competently.
• Understand and perform patient training requirements.
• Inform the Head Nurse/Charge Nurse of any changes in circumstances, which affect the standards of care.
• Ensure that all hospital and unit policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Take responsibility for ensuring safe lifting techniques.
• Complete all nursing documentation accurately and legibly and understands the importance and relevance of their confidential nature.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties within the realm of his /her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Support and assists the Head Nurse in promoting a good working atmosphere and in making the most effective and efficient use of staff supplies and services.
- Compassionate to provide effective care to patients who are undergoing physical pain and emotional stress.
- Professional, calm and collected even under severe emergency conditions to perform complex tasks correctly.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Fluent and comprehensive in written and spoken English.
- Proficient with computer programs.