Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/11 07:46:42 Expires 2021-03-04 Ref: JB1100005769
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains properly the pharmacy records, documents, statistics, and other paperwork in accordance with the departmental policies and procedures.
- Knows to follow and applies the aseptic technique in preparing all IV-admixtures.
- Maintains a high level of patience and tact when dealing with medical staff.
- Types labels, prepares and fills unit dose, IV admixture, total parenteral nutrition, and chemotherapy orders.
- Maintains adequate stock prepackaged medications and other supplies.
- Ensure that all pharmaceuticals are stored in a neat organized manner and assists in maintaining the predetermined stock levels.
- Ensure that all stocks in the pharmacy are “in date,” and packages all expired items for return to the warehouse for proper disposal.
- Exceptional professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.