Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجنوب Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/12/03 14:19:52 Expires 2020-03-30 Ref: JB1100002914
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance of all types of elevator and lift system machine and controls.
- Analysis and trouble shooting of controls using electrical and electronic schematic diagrams.
- To carry out trouble shooting, repair and modification of control of elevator and panel controls.
- Carries out preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of controls and mechanical problems of elevator and its machine room.
- Carrying out housekeeping and inspection of control panels and control switches of elevator and lift systems.
- To carry out trouble shooting and replacement of defective parts of control panel.
- Provide material specifications and material quantity estimate.
- Ensures observance of Continuous Quality Improvement & Patient Safety and adhering to the implementation of its plans and program.
- Coordinates with the Supervisor and his colleagues in regards to the efficient maintenance and operation of the all equipment and in the preparation of all reports.
- Coordinates with the team to provide a report of the required extent of man power and material take –off for a particular work in all hospital projects.
- Carries out other duties relevant to the Department mission and as may be required by the supervisor or the Director of Operations & Maintenance/Head of Department.
- Work with the team for empowerment and giving assistance to assess staff training relevant to this work position.
- Giving assistance to assess staff training needs to provide on the job training and assist in maintaining records of all training carried out.
- Re-assure the compliance of all activities in the projects with the Quality Improvement Department.
- Carries out other duties within his knowledge and capacity as required by the Director of Engineering.
- With authenticated Certificate from any recognized Trade School or from National Trade Institute in Elevator and Lift machine maintenance practices.
- With good work attitude in dealing with a multi-national work force.
- Ability to work independently and without asking for any kind of assistance from colleagues especially during emergency work.
- Self reliance and determination to carry out any assigned task.
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken.
- Well verse in reading electrical and electronic schematic diagram.
- Well familiar with all types of elevator and lift systems.
Elevator & Lift Machine Maintenance