Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
مستشفى قاعدة الملك عبد العزيز الجوية بالظهران Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/10/20 05:57:37 Expires 2022-11-03 Ref: JB1100027934
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates and monitors steam and gas plasma sterilizers, washer-disinfectors, ultrasonic cleaners, heat sealers, biological test incubators and all other CSSD equipment.
- Sterilizes instruments from all units and departments, under the direction of the CSSD Supervisor.
- Distributes sterile supplies adequate for routine patient needs and for emergency requirements.
- Operates all other CSSD equipment by adhering to manufacturers’ instructions and departmental protocols.
- Processes and maintains sterile instruments and surgical sets by adhering to established standardization of sets and correct handling techniques.
- Understands principles and is competent in the use of specialized unit equipment including monitoring, troubleshooting, management and adjusting which are as follows:
- Water Disinfector
- Ultrasonic Washer Disinfector
- Drying Cabinet
- Steam Sterilizer
- Gas Plasma Sterilizer
- Steam Sterilizer Loading / Unloading Carts
- Biological Indicators Incubator
- Heat Sealing Machine
- Collects and distributes items to and from units in a timely manner and correct documents and reports any shortage problems.
- Inspects all instruments and devices to determine that they are in good working condition.
- Reports deficits, defects, losses, breakages, shortage and untoward incidents to the CSSD Supervisor.
- Must be willing to work scheduled duty hours, shifts, weekends, on-call and national holidays on rotation, as required.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Collaborative, able to work with all members of healthcare team in a manner that promotes and encourages each contribution towards achieving optimal patient, family and organizational goals.
- Practices within the Professional Code of Conduct.
- Other essential personal attributes include:
- Honest and Pleasant