Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجنوب Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/12/12 07:45:33 Expires 2020-03-30 Ref: JB1100002987
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing specific aspects of Continuous Quality Improvement & Patient Safety as identified by the CQI & PS Director.
- Assisting the CQI & PS Director in the coordination of Departments involvement in the Continuous Quality Improvement & Patient Safety Programme and the Quality System.
- Assists CQI & PS Director in the collation of information regarding Continuous Quality Improvement & patient Safety, helping to identify trends and detect roots causes of non-conformances/problems.
- Assists CQI & PS Director in maintaining Satisfaction Survey Reports.
- Participates actively in Continuous Quality Improvement & patient Safety meetings, suggesting initiatives and helping to identify and solve any problems, which may arise.
- Provides interpretation to all quality documents from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CQI & PS Director.
- Bachelor in Health Services Administration or equivalent.
- Desirable – Degree level or equivalent.
- Desirable – Qualification in quality.
Health Services Administration