Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجنوب Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/28 06:42:08 Expires 2020-11-11 Ref: JB1100005986
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff, and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out a full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Surgery/Head of Pediatric Surgery in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes and participates with the Director of Surgery/Head of Pediatric Surgery and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness
- Participates in the forward planning , and further development of the department/division.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Participates in the major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in General Surgery.
- Sub-specialty Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery (minimum of two years).
- Four (4) years specialized post qualification experience in Pediatric Surgery of which a minimum of two (2) years must be at Senior Specialist level in Pediatric Surgery.
- Experience in updated methods of Pediatric Surgery including minimal invasive procedures.