Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
2. Provides the highest attailnable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
3. Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
4. Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
5. Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the director of department/head of division and the Director of Postgraduate & Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
6. Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
7. Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
8. Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
9. Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues,
10. Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
11. Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department/division.
12. Serves on hospital committees as requested.
13. Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the Hospital, as indicated.
14. Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
1. Graduate from a recognized medical school
2. Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in Radiology
3. Three (3) years specialized post qualification experience in Radiology in a recognized centre, of which a minimum of two (2) years must be a Senior Registrar level in Radiology.