Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى قاعدة الملك عبد العزيز الجوية بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/01/29 05:07:54 Expires 2020-12-01 Ref: JB1100003464
Duties and Responsibilities
- To exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his clinical privileges and available resources.
- To participate in the training and teaching program of the hospital.
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Medicine in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of Medicine and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Consistence update of practice and knowledge in Endocrinology.
- To keep with new technology and evidence based practice in Endocrinology.
- Commitment to learning and training to pursue of his career in Endocrinology.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.