Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى قاعدة الملك عبد العزيز الجوية بالظهران Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/03/28 07:43:46 Expires 2021-04-04 Ref: JB1100008516
Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes daily round to all hospital units to assess patient need Medical Nutrition Therapy (M.N.T), GDM, (specific cases – Diabetes Mellitus (DM), elevated cholesterol, G6PD and pre and post periatric surgery.
- Interviews the patients using nutrition therapy forms and consultation referrals.
- Assesses daily allowance requirement for each patient needing specific nutrition therapy after checking laboratory results, and measures the Ht, Wt, IBW, % IBW and BMI.
- Prepares standard dietary programs for common health problems, e.g. diabetes, hypertension, cardiac disease, G6PD, pre-post bariatric surgery, GERD, HTN, foodallpnic, individualized program needs.
- Prepares and disseminates dietary educational and informational materials to all units and outpatient areas.
- Develops, implements and instructs patients and families on basic dietary education.
- Acts as diet educational resource person for other departments.
- Collaborates with medical staff to develop programs to be utilized by in and outpatients.
- Liaises with all relevant nursing units and clinics to facilitate communication among staff.
- Conducts information services for patients with common health diet educational needs.
- Perform other duties and tasks within the realm of the knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Participates in the improvement of Quality Management Program.
- Collaborate with the Nursing in monitoring patients who are on NPO diet order.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work with others as a team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have experience in Bariatric