Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/03/12 06:49:45 Expires 2020-10-13 Ref: JB1100003879
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in cardiac surgical procedures as Cardiac Perfusionist.
- Check the type of surgery procedure as to be performed . Assembles, re-circulates, and test the extra corporeal circuit prior to initiation of heart-lung bypass.
- Makes decisions, in consultation with the surgeon, regarding modification of the extra corporeal circuit or the use of special equipment, monitoring, laboratory test and administering blood and blood products as indicated.
- Maintains accurate records during the surgical procedures.
- Disassembles and cleans the perfusion equipment.
- Participates in the On-call roster for emergency cardiac procedures.
- Understands and adheres to Departmental and Hospital Polices and Procedures. Maintains departmental/hospital’s objectives, quality assurance, safety environment, and infection control.
- Participates and assists in the intensive care areas in the use of cardiac assist devices, and balloon pumps, when and where required.
- Maintains records, reports, files and, statistics.
- Attends departmental meetings, and participates in committees as required.
- Organize and participates in the transfer of patient to other hospitals when the patient is on heart lung machine, cardiac assist devices, and balloon pump.
- Performs other applicable tasks within the realm of his /her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid Registration and Accreditation from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Senior Cardiac Perfusion Specialist.
- Knowledgeable in operating all kinds of Cardiac Perfusion machine, such as Heart Lung Machine.
تروية القلب مع تصنيف من الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية