Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجبيل Jubail, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/02/23 05:36:27 Expires 2020-03-08 Ref: JB1100003753
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs patients care under the direction of ENT for which there are protocols, written or verbal orders commensurate with education, experience and competency in order to maintain health, prevent illness or care for the ill.
- Incorporate the patient/family's readiness to learn when reinforcing teaching initiated by ENT on order to achieve optimal, age-specific and individualized care.
- Responsible for accurate audiological testing the pediatric and adult population.
- Responsible for CAP testing (Central Auditory Processing) as well as ENG (Electronystagmograph) testing.
- Responsible for taking ear impressions
- Responsible for all the service of hearing aids. Has the ability to modify hearing aids, shells and molds and do in house repairs.
- A minimum of one year experience in general service requiring basic occupational knowledge and skills in audiology, hearing aid service or medical facility.
- Knowledge of theory and application of audio logical equipment
- Ability to articulate description of hearing aid conditions.
- Ability to articulate the role of Audiology Technician to the patients.