Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/12/14 06:06:29 Expires 2020-12-28 Ref: JB1100006513
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the application of casts required in the manufacture of artificial limbs. These tasks will be under the guidance of the Senior Prosthetic Technician.
- Report to the Senior Orthopaecidc any accidents, complaints, defects in equipment and supplies.
- Maintain all equipment, effectively under Technician's control.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Be responsible for the application and maintenance of all tractions set up for patients on the wards and in the theaters and Emergency Department.
- Assist Orthotic/Prosthetic Department in the application of calipers, splints and cast bracing
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work diligently to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to written instructions with minimal supervision
- Experience of application, maintenance and removal of traction system.