Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Formulate an appropriate treatment plan for Oral Hygiene Phase Therapy, using knowledge of the medical condition of the patient and in conjunction with additional diagnostic aids, i.e. radiography.
2. Assume a high degree of responsibility for the patients referred to them while minimizing the etiological factors responsible for periodontal disease and dental caries.
3. Treatment of primary care patients undergoing routine dental care, and medically compromised patients, which include cardiac, oncology, transplant, hematological disorders, hepatitis positive, HIV positive patients, and hospitalized patients.
4. Be responsible for the prescribed application, administration and advice of various drugs
and specific dental medicaments for dental use, under the supervision of the dentist.
These will include prophylactic antibiotics, anti-bacterial agents, analgesic agents (including the administration of local infiltration analgesic by injection), fluoride agents, catalytic and light curing fissure sealant.
5. Be responsible for clinic preparation including receiving and returning instruments 3.6 Be responsible for the patients general health in relationship to particular care in the maintenance and cleanliness of all dental instruments and accessories, thereby minimizing the risk of cross infection to both patient and operator.
7. Educate and motivate the patient during the course of treatment and be responsible for continuous assessment of the treatment provided and for maintaining accurate records.
8. Be involved in the clinical training of Oral and Dental Health Technician and Intern when required.
9. Participate in Community Dental Public Health Education and School Dental Hygiene Projects.
10. Carry out duties at PSMMC or at any one of the peripheral clinics as directed by the Head of Department or his appointed representative.
11. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee's knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Knowledge of key development in dental hygiene techniques and research.
2. Good standard of oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
3. Computer literate.
Bachelor's Degree in Oral and Dental Health, and Valid registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
About This Company
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكريةHealthcare, other Riyadh, Saudi Arabia https://www.talents.med.sa