Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بجازان Jizan, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/01/14 08:39:47 Expires 2020-02-14 Ref: JB1100003234
Duties and Responsibilities
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The employee will:
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Uses clinical skills and methods appropriate to a primary care setting to analyze the patient’s complaints and establish a plan of action in his/her best interest
- Initiates investigations which will confirm, establish or rule out diagnosis, or be of benefit to the patient.
- Refers patients to Consultant Family Medicine or appropriate specialist for opinion or treatment as deemed necessary.
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with patients/families in an effort to promote compliance and shared participation in a caring environment.
- Follows up those patients with on-going or chronic illness or when a therapeutic response requires evaluation.
- Carries out other clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the teaching of staff assigned for training purposes.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme), as applicable.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- To work towards completing his postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of the Saudi Board or Membership.
- Attends the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department.
- Participates in approved research projects
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- PERSONAL QUALITIES/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care, Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment .