Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Family Physician in providing care, maintaining confidentiality and observing quality care and working collaboratively with health center team in accordance with the department’s policy and procedure.
The employee will:
- Assist in keeping the area clean, safe and in order, in accordance to the Health and Safety Policy.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities.
- Extract blood under supervision, after training and competency.
- Request supplies on line using OASIS system as requested.
- Receive and acknowledge amount of supplies. Responsible for the top-up of materials and supplies for daily consumption.
- Maintain inventory by storing, preparing, sterilizing, sending and issuing supplies of all CSSD items.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, tenacity and literate.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-cultural environment.
- Respect department code of confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis