Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains computing network devices management, configuration and maintenance.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Evaluate local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) performance data to ensure sufficient availability or speed, to identify network problems, or for disaster recovery purposes.
- Cabling and termination of UTP/STP & fiber optic cable.
- The Network Engineer/Network Administrator will manage all engineering projects for VoIP initiatives, plan technology roadmaps, configuration and optimization of all aspects of VoIP/IP-PBX telephone systems, related network equipment and services.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Communication Engineer, Computer Engineer or any related IT disciplines.
- Attain CCNA, CCNP, CCNE or VOIP/SIP certification.
- With specialized knowledge in Cisco 6513/6509/3560/3750/2950/3850, HP Procurve, D-link, 3Com., Cisco router 2800/3845/3925, VPN, TCP/IP, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Should be knowledgeable in HP-Open View network management.
- Should be able of making design and implementation of network, knowledgeable in fiber optic and UTP termination, excellent skills in switches, routers and hubs installation and management.
Science in Electronic and Communication Engineer