مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/05/24 14:37:24 Expires 2023-06-07 Ref: JB1100034753
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Plan and direct the activities and staff of the Human Resources - Planning and Organizational Development.
- Prepare, implement and monitor policies, systems and strategies in the Human Resources Department.
- Be responsible for the development of Human Resources capability and support a range of cross-functional activities, HR employees and any cross-functional HR project work.
- Develop the HR functional model this includes:
- Development, implementation and maintenance of HR career path
- Development and maintenance of all HR functional job descriptions.
- Support HR Management with resource planning/forecasting including coordinating recruitment needs.
- Create an accurate and timely provision of all required functional data e.g. organizational charts, budget levels, head-account, Saudization plan data, resourcing reports and capability progress.
- Maintain and ensure regular reviews of the Functional Resources Requirement Plans including baseline, growth, vacancies, etc.
- Liaise with the Director of Human Resources and Administration to develop staff attraction and retention strategies.
- Ensure periodic reviews of terms and conditions of service and remuneration in conformity with prevailing market needs.
- Develop and conduct comprehensive career development programs and assessment techniques for staff development and training.
- Provide analysis of positions relative to both internal and external factors to ensure proper placement in the grade structure.
- Provide assessment of market and economic trends to recommend ranges, adjustments and hiring rates for the hospital salary structure, and individual positions as required.
- Provide continuous review of the existing medical city organizational structure, staffing and systems, reporting observations and recommended actions to the Director of Human Resources.
- Ensure the availability and provision to Hospital management of statistical information as required.
- Respond to enquiries and proposals from senior Hospital executives.
- Attend meetings and participate on Committees as requested.
- Participate in professional activities to keep abreast of developments in the Planning and Organizational Development fields.
- Train staff in the appreciation and proper utilization of the techniques and tools of professional Human Resources management.
- Maintain regular dialogue with senior executives, department managers and staff at all levels to assist in identifying and resolving internal Human Resources issues.
- Maintain accurate establishment for all departments.
- Prepare presentations and submit studies on various issues as requested.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of criteria, policies and guidelines related to job creation and conversion.
- Improve the performance of staff through continuous education programs.
- Manage any large projects across Human Resources Function e.g. Employee Opinion Survey.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to ensure achievement and alignment of HR strategy.
- Work closely with the Director of Human Resources regarding the development and maintenance of internal training and professional developmental models, forms and policies and procedures.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Law.
- Critical Thinking.
Human Resource Administration or Business Administration or Management Information Systems or any equivalent Degree
Job Location Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Healthcare, other
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Administration
Employment Type Contractor
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 10
Residence Location Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia; Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia; Qatif, Saudi Arabia; Hofof, Saudi Arabia; Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia; Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor's degree