Armed Forces Medical Services Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/05/20 14:20:37 Expires 2020-05-27 Ref: JB1100004294New
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assigned duties.
- Accurately fill prescriptions and orders with correct medications, quantities and of suitable shelf life and properly and elegantly fix labels to containers.
- Maintain confidentiality as per policies.
- Monitor shelves and assist in requesting and topping up needed medications in all pharmacy areas.
- Inspect medications on shelves} short-date batches and remove expired ones,
- PacWRepack medications from bulk bottles for easy preparation,
- Maintain necessary documents and logbooks,
- Maintain daily checking of the refrigerators, room temperature, and cleaning schedule for the pill counters,
- Participate in ongoing educational activities and CQI and research activities.
- Fulfill assignments made by the Administration.
- Fulfill any task might be asked to do by the area supervisor .
- Screen returned medications and take appropriate action(s) as guided by the policy and procedure,
- Assist in running audits' studies and collection of data as per approved protocols.
- Assist in stocktaking and inventory procedures,
- Respond to mqjor disaster calls and related demands.
- Assist in maintaining high level of security and safety aspects in all areas of the phannacy, especially in the storeroom,
- Experience in implementation of CBAHI and JCI Standards
- Good communication skills .