Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform assigned duties.
- Accurately fill prescriptions and orders with correct medications, quantities and of suitable shelf life and property and elegantly fix labels to containers.
- Maintain confidentiality as per policies.
- Monitor and fill floor stock lists.
- Understand pharmacy computer system to enter floor stocks, discharge prescriptions, and order fill list/ labels from the labels from the computer center.
- Fill patient bins and check bins filled by other technician.
- Monitor shelves and assist in requesting and topping up needed medications in all pharmacy areas.
- Inspect medications on shelves, identify short-date batches and remove expired ones.
- Maintain necessary documents and logbooks.
10 . Maintain daily checking of the refrigerators, room temperature, and cleaning schedule for the pill counters.
11 . Participate in ongoing educational activities and CQI and research activities.
12 . Fulfill assignments made by the Administration.
13 . Fulfill any task might be asked to do by the area supervisor.
14 . Screen returned medications and take appropriate action(s) as guided by the policy and procedure.
15 . Assist in running audits’ studies and collection of data as per approved protocols.
16 . Assist in stocktaking and inventory procedures.
17 . Respond to major disaster calls and related demands.
18 . Assist in maintaining high level of security and safcty aspects in all areas of the pharmacy, especially in the Storeroom.
Good computer skills .
Diploma in Pharmaceutical science