Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Armed Forces Medical Services Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/03 07:30:25 Expires 2020-11-17 Ref: JB1100006042
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with all appropriate Blood Donation/Phlebotomy standard operating procedures and guidelines of American Association of Blood Bank (AABB).
- Perform with precision, accuracy, and understanding, all standard procedures relating to Medical Patient Phlebotomy, bleeding times, and assisting with medical biopsies.
- Ensure that all patients are dealt with in a professional manner with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and protect the patients’ right to privacy.
- Participate in all scheduled shifts as and when required.
- Ensure that the Phlebotomy/Blood Donor area is kept clean and tidy according to protocol.
- Good standard of oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of laboratory tests and terminology.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Two (2) years Diploma in Laboratory Science or one (1) year PSMMC training/course after High School or equivalent