Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2019/12/22 12:55:14 Expires 2020-10-19 Ref: JB1100003051
Duties and Responsibilities
5.1 Assists with ADMISSION :
- Prepare all documents for admission and to make sure that all papers have been signed and sent to admission office.
- Takes and records vital signs, height and weight of the patient. Observes records and reports all abnormal findings to the Charge Nurse or Team LEADER .
- Attends the daily rotation for admitted patients with the dentist and oral surgeon and to complete the daily required CHECKLIST .
5.2 Initiates and actively participates.in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
5.3 Performs some duties of related to surgery :
- Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned before the start of each patiet .
- Prepare the necessary materials and instruments .
- Provide clinical assistance to the dentists while treating the patient, under his/her supervision .
- Take all reasonable method to ensure patient comfort .
- Chart and update patient’s records on the computer as necessary, and assist the dentists in the completion of records .
- Clean and sterilise all equipments/ instruments and working surfaces to the required standard at the end of each session .
- Follow all practice policies and procedures at all time . 5.4 Performs other related duties as assiged :
- Transports patient to other departments .
- Transport specimens to the laboratory .
- Basic nursing knowledge .
of Science in Nursing
Job Location Altaif, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Government Sector
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
01128047 / 01128112 / 01128022
Employment Type Contractor
Number of Vacancies 3
Career Level Entry Level
Years of Experience Min: 1
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Nationality Saudi Arabia