Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
5.1 Assists with ADMISSION :
- Prepare all documents for admission and to make sure that all papers have been signed and sent to admission office.
- Takes and records vital signs, height and weight of the patient. Observes records and reports all abnormal findings to the Charge Nurse or Team LEADER .
- Attends the daily rotation for admitted patients with the dentist and oral surgeon and to complete the daily required CHECKLIST .
5.2 Initiates and actively participates.in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
5.3 Performs some duties of related to surgery :
- Set-up and prepare the surgery for the type of patient and treatment planned before the start of each patiet .
- Prepare the necessary materials and instruments .
- Provide clinical assistance to the dentists while treating the patient, under his/her supervision .
- Take all reasonable method to ensure patient comfort .
- Chart and update patient’s records on the computer as necessary, and assist the dentists in the completion of records .
- Clean and sterilise all equipments/ instruments and working surfaces to the required standard at the end of each session .
- Follow all practice policies and procedures at all time . 5.4 Performs other related duties as assiged :
- Transports patient to other departments .
- Transport specimens to the laboratory .
- Basic nursing knowledge .
of Science in Nursing