Duties and Responsibilities
1 Doing of ECG’s performance of exercise stress tests, hook up and analysis of
Ambulatory Holter and blood pressure monitoring and record in respective
- Organize appointment dates for cardiac patients, adult and paeds, for
- echocardiograms, Holters and exercise stress tests.
- Assist in the echo lab as need arises.
- Manage immediate environment and liaises with Supervisor when problem
- Complete all assigned duties properly and on time, which are delegated by the
- Supervisor and Cardiologist in charge.
- Responsible for ensuring all patients are entered in the CQI & PS tally sheet.
- Support the quality assurance activities of the team and actively contribute to the introducing these.
- identification needed improvement in current service provision and strategies for
- Participates in the Environmental Safety Awareness, ie. CPR, Fire and Safety,
- Infection Control and major disaster plan of the hospital as indicated.
- Ensures continuous quality improvement and patient safety with full compliance to
- Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation Standards.
6.10 Participates and contributes to Continuous Quality Improvements and Patient
Safety, System Improvement System Control, Staff Development and Fire and Safety
6.11 Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her
Knowledge, skills and abilities.
10.1 Basic language and mathematical skills.
10.2 Effective team player
10.3 Good communication skills and attitude
فني تخطيط قلب