Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/03/26 14:39:41 Expires 2020-04-02 Ref: JB1100003979
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair, modify or maintain medical supportive devices such as artificial limbs, braces or surgical supports according to specifications, bend, form and shape fabric or material to conform to prescribed contours of structural components.
- Drill and tap holes for rivets and glue, weld, bolt or rivet parts together to form prosthetic or orthotic devices.
- Read prescriptions or specifications to determine the type of product or device to be fabricated and the materials and tools that will be required.
- Construct or receive casts or impressions of patients’ torso or limbs for use as cutting and fabrications patterns.
- Lay-out and mark dimensions of parts using templates and precision measuring instruments.
- Polish artificial limbs, braces or supports using grinding and buffing wheels.
- Test medical supportive devices for proper alignment, movement or biomechanical stability using meters and alignment fixtures.
- Fit appliances onto patients and make any necessary adjustments.
- Take patients’ body or limb measurements for use in device construction.
- Make orthotic or prosthetic devices using materials such as thermo-plastic and thermo-setting materials, metal alloys and leather, hand or power tools.
- Assist therapist in all patient or department- related activities.
- Knowledge in area of Prosthetics/ Orthotics
completion of a formal Prosthetic/ Orthotic Technician program or graduate of a minimum two (2) years of formal training program.