Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/19 10:51:19 Expires 2020-11-02 Ref: JB1100005842
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with the Diet Cooks for any modified diets and VIP special request.
- Corrdinates with the Head Chef/ Head Cook to conduct periodoc temperature checks of foods to be served.
- Writes and check menus according to patient diet orders and food habits / preferences and as per dietitian's instructions establishes policies and procedures.
- Visits patients at meal time to observe patient's response to food intake.
- Conducts periodic patient satisfaction survey on food asessment..
- Checks patient trayline.
- Communicates with clinical dietitian from time to time regarding any problems on special diets.
- Maintain records relating to patient care and food service as per policy and procedures.
- Prepares and report monthly statistics to the Head of Dietary Department.
- Prepares food production and nourishment sheets.
- Keeps supervisors informed of progress, development, and problems within area of responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with Clinical Dietitians, Nursing, Food and Dietary personnel.
- Participate in the department's quality assurance plan .
- Manages activities to ensure an effective utilization plan.
- Adheres to infection control guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate policy and procedure guidelines
- Performs related duties and assigned .
- Current knowledge of nutrition principles and therapeutic diets .
- Fluent in English.
- Proficiency in completing basic math functions .
- Knowledge of Arabic language is helpful .
in Food and Nutrition