Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend the Continuing Medical Education Programme of the department.
- Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Program, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participate in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his/her specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strive to improve his/her clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Serve on hospital committees as requested.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Specialized Knowledge :
Essential : Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
Essential : Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
Essential : Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and
Essential : Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and
Personal Qualities :
Essential : Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
Essential : Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues.
Essential : Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Essential : Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
Essential : Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.
Education / Licensure :
Essential : Bachelor :Graduate from a recognized medical school.
Essential : Certificate :Completion Training Certificate or equivalent in the department specialty.
Essential : License :Valid registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Registrar.
Professional Experience :
Completion of the Board Training in the specialty.