Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/08/11 10:29:29 Expires 2022-02-17 Ref: JB1100016220
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the director of department/head of division and Director of Postgraduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputises for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning , and further development of the department/division.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen speciality.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
أمراض أعصاب - حاصل على تصنيف من الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية (طبيب نائب أمراض عصبية)