Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/24 10:56:23 Expires 2020-12-08 Ref: JB1100006320
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve on hospital committees as requested.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carry out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Work towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final Part his/her Membership or Saudi Board.
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
طب وجراحة / مع اكمال التدريب في نفس التخصص