Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
- DUTIES AND RESPONSILITIES
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of clinical duties as assigned by head of department/Consultant Emergency Medicine in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (CQI & Patient Safety) as applicable.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Deputizes for the Consultant as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Clinical Staff (Nurses, Physicians, Dietitian) and health educator are knowledgeable about patient education and it is integral part of care process.
Feedback is ensured for proper understanding; patient and family education is documented in patient medical record.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated
- PERSONAL QUALITIES/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Essential: Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Essential: Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Essential: Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.