Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Armed Forces Medical Services Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/09/28 06:33:40 Expires 2020-10-12 Ref: JB1100005065
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carryout full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.
طب وجراحة - البورد في تخصص الأعصاب