Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى الملك فهد للقوات المسلحة بجدة Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/18 06:37:25 Expires 2020-11-01 Ref: JB1100005814
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whomhe/she is responsible.
- To clerk and examine the patients admitted to the Adult Cardiology Ward or referred from Accident& Emergency, to carry out the appropriate investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
- To attend the Adult Cardiology out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist in taking the patient histories and examination under the supervision of senior colleagues
- To acquire and maintain valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( ACL5 ).
- To assist his senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures ru.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division
- To attend the teaching and training programmes within and outside the department/division.
- To work towards completing his postgraduate training and passing the Final Part of the Saudi Board or Membership.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to the continuing medical education.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Educates patients and/or families on matters relevant to the patient's condition/s.
- Protects and upholds the ritdits of the patients and their families.
- Participates in quality improvement :md patient safety activities and attends quality improvement educational activities as appropriate.
- Adheres to infection control
- Maintains confidentiality at all
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in the chosen medical
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural
طبيب مقيم قلب